setup of Harmony School of Music is as under :
to Harmony School of Music from Shri Anup Jalota ::
'Harmony School of Music & Performing Art Centre'
is a pioneer music coaching academy in the western
suburb of Mumbai. It has now entered into the seventh
year. It was inaugurated by renowned Bhajan Samrat
- Music Director Shri Anup Jhalota in May 2004.
Since inception, the school has got blessings of
the stalwarts such as Ravindra Jain, Sadhana Sargam,
Shailendra Singh, Bhupendra Singh, Mittali Singh,
Purushottam Upadhyay, Ashit Desai, Parthiv Gohil etc.
through their presence as guests of honour on our
annual days and as guest trainers in our workshops.
At present the school trains more than 140 students
with its branches in Borivali and Malad. The school
recently inaugurated its one more branch in Andheri.
Our commitment towards making our students achieve
higher levels of excellence in the field of music
will ever remain unscathed. Let us also reaffirm our
‘no-compromise’ philosophy towards the
quality of training and the required endeavours to
patronize the talents.
We are always inclined to put the best efforts for
those optimistic and hard-working trainees who are
zealous to surmount the great heights. On our part,
we obligate ourselves to uplift the institute by making
continuous up-gradation and seeking innovative pedagogies.
We invite all those who ever aspired to garnish their
lives with the harmonizing sounds of music, all those
potential singers and musicians who ever spotted a
glimpse of music in the depths of their intrinsic
cluster of talents, and all those singers and musicians
who have begun the journey and crave to dig greater
depths and fly greater heights to transcend to the
next level of their expedition.
Be a part of Harmony family and experience the enchanting,
re-energizing and life-enriching moments with us.
1. Well-designed course curriculum and pedagogy - Prudent
mix of fundamentals and practical
2. Expert & supportive faculties
3. Special sessions by visiting faculties
4. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level batches
5. Karaoke singing training in classroom with the help
of modern scale change karaoke system with TV
6. Stage Performances on karaoke tracks
7. Facility of special ‘Fast Track’ vocal
learning with maximum 6 students in a batch. This is
aimed at helping students learn at a faster rate through
more personalized attention
8. Facility for appearing at examinations of light vocal
/ instrumental conducted by the recognized boards
9. Assured stage performances for each student at a
regular interval as a part of learning Art of presentation
10. Opportunity for performing in our professional stage
shows / professional recordings for T.V. serials / albums
/ films for talented students
11. Judiciously designed workshops encompassing various
modules of singing / instrument playing
12. Personalized feedback and rehearsals
13. Easily approachable, peaceful and motivational learning